Breaking News

Hilarious True Life Story of How I Lost My School Fees in S.S.1

Hilarious true life story of how I lost my school fees in S.S.1

The story you are about to read is real and not a fiction.



I attended a boarding school where all students are boarders and are not expected to leave the school compound without an appropriate permission from the authority of the school.

Among the holidays given to us as students in the school is the one called "FREE DAY" this is the day the students are given permission to go outside the school compound and do whatever they wish to do. We are expected to return back to the school latest 6pm that same day.

On one of the"FREE DAY" holidays, a friend of mine Jennifer visited his family house which is very close to my own family house. My Mum saw her and gave her my school fees which was $400 that is approximately NGN60,000 using the exchange rate as at that time to give me because of their inability to give it to me when we resumed. When my friend was giving me my school fees, I did not know that one of my roommates Sonia was watching and also observing where I was putting the money.

Do you know what is hilarious about this event that makes me laugh whenever I remember it? It is the place I hid the money and how my roommate stole it with my permission, all thanks to being a heavy sleeper.

I took the money and wrapped it inside a nylon, then put the wrapped money inside an empty tin of milk, after which I now squeezed it inside my cupboard with confidence that it is safe there pending when I want to pay it.

Here comes a heavy sleep and I slept off with my two eyes closed. While I was sleeping, that my roommate Sonia tapped me and asked me to give her my cupboard key that she wants to take something. I sleepily gave her my cupboard key and fell back to my sleep. When I woke up later, I saw my key in my bag and my cupboard well locked so I was relaxed that my money was still intact. But when I opened my cupboard to inspect my money to ensure it is where I left it, lo and behold the unexpected has happened, My School Fees Is No Where To Be Found! Sonia my roommate has done the unthinkable.

Thus the beginning of my predicament and the discomfort of both myself and my entire roommates.


The events that led to the discovery of the money and what I went through with my roommates including Sonia the culprit will be revealed in my next post.

3 comments:

  1. hehehehe, eiya... sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wating for the next episode. I am already intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK thanks for your concern. The complete story coming soon @ Dice

    ReplyDelete